Hair Fall In Men
Hair loss has appeared as the most concerning cosmetic problem in the recent years, especially the last two decade. The changed environment due to pollution, food choices, sun exposure and many other reasons like stress, tension and work pressure has increased the risk of this problem. All you need to do is contact a leading Hair Fall Specialist in Hyderabad.
What causes hair loss in men?
There are many reasons that cause hair loss in men. Some of them are highlighted below:
- Male Hormone: Males have male hormones which is responsible for hair thinning and baldness in males.
- Stress: Noted by many experts as one of the most prevalent reasons for hair loss today, stress has a lot to do to your hair. It has been observed that men who lead their life under pressure – work or family, lose their hair early .
- Protein Deprivation: Yes, your diet has an important role to play in the terms of hair loss. Men, who do not have a proper diet that contains adequate amounts of protein, often have hair loss problems.
- Outdoor Effect: Excessive sun exposure, pollution, dirt and dust have also their respective roles to play when it comes to hair loss in men. That is why in the metro cities, men have more problem of hair loss than men in rural areas.
- Seasonal- In some people, freckles appear in the summer and disappear in the winter.
- Genetic Causes: It is noted that genes have also a role in hair loss. Men who have family members with baldness often get it .
Signs of hair loss in men:
Dr.S.Kiran, the Best Doctor for Hair Fall in Hyderabad, can help you better. Different from of hair fall show different signs which cannot miss the eye of an expert dermatologist. :
- Androgenetic Alopecia (patterned baldness): There is a recession of hair line & decreased density at crown area.
- Alopecia areata: Coin sized patchy hair loss in otherwise healthy people.
- Scarring alopecia: Patient may complain of itching and burning in scalp.
While some factors are really out of your hand (though fixed easily by treatment) you can try following some tips to prevent hair loss.
- Proper diet: Balance your diet properly. Ensure that you have proper intakes of vitamins and proteins in your food.
- Use of products: Choose your hair products wisely and use them moderately .
- Hair protection: Protect your hair from dirt, dust and pollution.
- Avoid hair oil application.
- Daily shampooing.
Depending upon your history and scalp examination, Dr. S.Kiran will discuss with you the various treatment option available.
- Multivitamins for hair fall with oral medication for targeted therapies like anti androgens.
- Hair growth peptides.
- Non surgical options like mesotherapy, PRP, hair growth stimulation laser, micro needling, scalp threads.
- Surgical procedures like hair transplant – F.U.E.